IT.Works believes in giving back to the community. As such, we are proud to offer discounted products and free services to select charity organizations who provide services in line with the causes we support through our IT.Gives.Back program. To be eligible for these discounts, your organization must:
- Be based in the United States
- Organizations based in cities with IT.Works offices receive priority
- Be a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit
- Primarily support one of the following causes:
- Animal Rights, Welfare, Services
- Wildlife Conservation
- Environmental Protection and Conservation
- Medical Research for diseases with no known cure or few known treatments (e.g. cancer)
- Treatment and Prevention services
- Disaster relief/Humanitarian relief
- Children’s and Family Services
- Youth Development
- Other select causes
- Be able to demonstrate that at least 85% of all donation revenue goes to the cause you support.
Universities, schools, and church groups do not automatically qualify for free or discounted services under our IT.Gives.Back program, however these organizations do typically qualify discounted services.
Due to the extremely high volume of requests we receive, we are not able to accept every organization that applies to the IT.Gives.Back program, but we always do our best to accommodate all requests. Not all organizations that fall within the guidelines above will be accepted in to the program.